Just because you have made some mistakes in life doesn’t mean that you are doomed forever to carry them around with you.

Penal Code 1203.4 Allows a person who has been convicted of a crime (and has served the full sentence including any probation terms) to request a “dismissal of an accusation or information pursuant to this section.” This means that the former conviction shows as dismissed, as long as the court approves the request.

For more information, or for help with any legal questions visit www.kazarianatlaw.com or call 1-657-2008-LAW