Charged with a Criminal Offense in Westminster?
DON’T LET A CRIMINAL CHARGE RUIN YOUR LIFE
Any criminal charge can immediately put your rights and freedoms in jeopardy.
Our aim is to always mitigate the consequences for the accused – hopefully with a dismissal or acquittal. In the alternative, we will use our experience to negotiate the best possible outcome with prosecutors.
You should not have to pay for the mistake you made for the rest of your life.
If you’re based in West Orange County, our offices are located right near the courthouse in Westminster. We are very familiar with the local criminal defense process, the procedures involved, and the local prosecutors.
This provides an important advantage when defending our clients who risk both short-term penalties and long-term consequences with a criminal charge.
Who is Bryan R. Kazarian and how can his team help?
As a former Orange County Deputy District Attorney, a former prosecutor, law professor, and current defense attorney, Bryan R. Kazarian has years of experience in the Westminster courtrooms.
Mr. Kazarian has had legal input into thousands of cases, making him one of the most experienced criminal defense attorneys in Westminster, and all of Orange County.
With Bryan’s representation, many clients who made honest mistakes have been kept out of the Californian Criminal Justice System.
Mr. Kazarian’s knowledge and experience of the local Westminster court system and its procedures are second to none.
Even if the evidence against you seems compelling, you always have a defense. Bryan R. Kazarian and his team will do everything possible to protect your rights and freedoms.
Start preparing your defense now with an online consultation.
Why hire a criminal defense lawyer in Westminster?
If you are arrested and charged with a criminal offense in Westminster, you should speak to our experienced criminal defense lawyers as soon as possible.
Attempting to navigate the criminal justice system alone without an experienced criminal defense attorney can cause more harm and may put your future at risk.
Being charged with a crime, especially for the first time, is a stressful and confusing experience for many. It helps greatly to have the support and guidance of our experienced criminal defense lawyers.
Depending on what you’ve been charged with, the team at The Law Offices of Bryan R. Kazarian will start working immediately for your release on your own recognizance or on reasonable bail. A defense lawyer’s presence at a bail hearing can help you secure your release with the least restrictive terms and costs possible.
Our experienced team will start preparing your defense and guide you through the legal procedures, communicate with your loved ones on your behalf if necessary, and support you through this difficult time.
Our familiarity with the Westminster court system will definitely assist your case. After all, this is a time when you need all the help you can get. You only have one chance to get it right. A conviction will damage your future freedoms, employment, education, and other important matters.
Westminster Criminal Defense Attorneys
At The Law Offices of Bryan R. Kazarian, we focus entirely on criminal justice and defense.
We will defend you against the following criminal charges in the Westminster area:
- DUI: This is one of the most common criminal charges in Westminster. A DUI charge is serious and our experienced DUI attorneys have a successful track record.
- Drug charges: Drug charges are dealt with harshly in the Californian criminal legal system. You may face jail time if convicted. We have successfully defended drug possession, trafficking, and manufacturing charges in West Orange County.
Theft and robbery: If you’re charged with larceny, petty theft, grand theft, or robbery you could face a felony or misdemeanor charge. Either way, your rights, and freedoms are at risk. We will defend you.
- Assault charges: Assault charges can be severely punished in California even if no physical injury was caused. You may face a misdemeanor or felony charge and need a strong defense to escape severe consequences.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence can lead to a felony charge, jail time, and loss of access to your children. These serious consequences can be avoided with experienced legal representation.
- Gang-related crime: The justice system is particularly severe on gang-related crime. Our experienced legal team will make sure that you have the best defense needed when facing these charges.
- Driving offense charges: Driving on a suspended license, hit and run, and other driving offense charges often hinge on technicalities. We are experienced at defending such charges in Westminster.
Other criminal defense charges that we have defended in West Orange County include:
Fraud and embezzlement charges;
The Law Offices of Bryan R. KazarianBryan R. Kazarian Criminal & DUI Lawyers
Criminal Defense Attorney Westminster, CA$$ 14180 Beach Blvd, Suite 205 Westminster, CA 92683 (714) 933-1486 (855) 918-4253 firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (714) 933-1486 Tollfree: (855) 918-4253 Email: email@example.com Business Hours:
See reviews from our happy customers or please leave us a review at one of the sites below.
What questions should I ask a lawyer?
Before you hire a criminal defense lawyer in Westminster, it’s important to check credentials and compatibility with your case.
The following are some of the questions you may want to ask a prospective criminal defense lawyer in Westminster to determine whether they are the right fit to handle your case:
- How many years of experience do you have as a criminal defense lawyer?
How many similar cases to mine have you handled during that time?
In which courts do you primarily work?
Will you be my attorney or will it be someone else from your team?
Is my type of charge your main focus as a defense lawyer?
How will you communicate with me during the case?
What are your fees?
Do you accept payment plans?
EXPERIENCED. AGGRESSIVE. CAPABLE.
What Makes Our Firm Different
The criminal defense attorney you hire to represent you is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Here are the values that guide our services:
- Experienced: Our firm has over 16 years of experience, so you can feel confident you will receive quality legal counsel.
- Client-Centered: We put our clients first. Drawing on that belief, and our knowledge of criminal law, we find solutions that best meet our clients’ individual needs.
- Superior Results: Regardless the legal matter, we work tirelessly to achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients.
- Trusted Advice: To guide you through this difficult time in your life, we provide sophisticated legal advice you can trust.
Been charged with a Criminal Offense in Westminster?
OUR LAWYERS ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 TO HELP.
If you’re facing a criminal charge in the Westminster area, our experienced attorneys can provide you with the experienced legal advice and representation you need.
Our experienced attorneys will speak with you about your options so that you are less anxious about the processes involved.
The Law Offices of Bryan R. Kazarian will pursue the best possible outcome in your best interests and look to prevent one mistake from ruining your life.
Our lawyers are available 24/7 to help. You can begin with an online consultation.
17+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
“Bryan is a miracle worker, his reputation goes beyond making slim to nothing chances, almost impossible… Possible. I highly recommend Bryan for any obstacle or unfortunate bind you get yourself into. You won’t regret it…”
TUONG VY L.
“I wouldn’t be able to see these beautiful surroundings that I am experiencing now if I did not have my freedom, I owe that to you Mr. Kazarian and for that I am eternally grateful.”
“Bryan helped me navigate a tough case, and got me the best deal we could manage all while avoiding a bunch of headache and any jail time.”